Terms & Conditions
inxTechnology does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission. , or under the following circumstances:
- The term User shall refer to the person who browses the site. The term InxTechnology shall refer to InxTechnology Inc. The term Site refers to http://www.inxtechnologies.com/ owned and monitored by InxTechnology.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of InxTechnology. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to InxTechnology. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from InxTechnology. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. InxTechnology is a registered trademark of InxTechnology Inc. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from InxTechnology Inc. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- InxTechnology shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
- InxTechnology may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features without any notice. InxTechnology reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site.
- InxTechnology may monitor access to the Site. However, the User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to InxTechnology. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. InxTechnology reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- In no event will InxTechnology be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use InxTechnology’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold InxTechnology harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Some of the information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. InxTechnology disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
If the Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that InxTechnology is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. InxTechnology is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. InxTechnology is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.